Thursday 20 November 2008

Well Hello...............

Woo....I'm back, I have the shortest attention span known to man kind so I tend to wander off & start something new & ignore the old things I've started! Which is why I could never write a book, or a blog!!! Well, anyways, I'm back for now & have a few things to say, so grab a hot beverage, get comfy & here we go!!!

I was bored the other day (well most days!) & lying on my bed when I noticed Mr Paul Daniels staring down at me from the top of my wardrobe. This was a little odd, even for my liking, so I decided to have a quick scan around & see what other famous faces were staring back at me. So I found.....Johnny Depp (in various guises), Orlando Bloom (a byproduct of Mr Depp I'm afraid), Keira Knightley (another byproduct), Geoffry Rush (he was there by his own accord), Helena Bonham Carter, Stephen Fry & Omar Shariff. A random collection of celebs appearing in my bedroom.....although, it could have been randomer, I shall have to work on this!!!

So....don't really have anyone else to tell but just thought i'd throw it in here about my gorgeous pirate man at work!! Ok, so he's not really a pirate, nor is he mine, but that's the way I describe him in my head so it will do for here!! Well, anyways, he is a guy who comes into the shop at least once a week, & looks a little piratey, well, he has gorgeous long hair & wears funky bandanas to keep it back. & I once spotted him on his bike in town, & he looked good there too!! But yeah, he is lovely!!! But he once came in with a little girl, who I assume is his daughter, boo!! You never know, it could be his neice or sister or a friends daughter, but knowing my luck she is his, :(. But hey, we can all dream!! So, every time he comes in I'll try to make his fish shopping experience that little bit nicer!! I already know that he has Kribensis, which have recently bred, he likes the red dracena plants, he uses RO water, he now has an ornament shark which blows bubbles from it's mouth & he has a brine shrimp hatchery but no eggs!! Ok, maybe I am turning into a stalker, hehe!!

Ok, third paragraph, because I hate leaving things with less than 3 sections. It's an odd affliction but one I deal with! So....joke telling, hehe!! Well, thanks to advice from a friend this is the theme I should go with. Well, it just so happens that I pass the days at work when I can't sneak my Ipod on by imagining I was a famous stand up that is well loved for my witty humour. Then it all comes flooding back to me that I'm not really funny & the only reason people laugh at me is for reasons I'd rather not think about!! But, I guess I have the ability to tell bad stories about myself that may seem funny to other people, for I seem to have this ability to have the worst things ever happen to me by no fault of my own! For example, we studied Travel & Tourism during 6th form, one of our assessments was to take a phone call from a 'customer' (our tutor) & then look up a holiday & get back to them with the best deal. Nice, easy task you think.....so I was sat in the room set aside for this task, awaiting my phone call...... The phone rings so I answer it, 'Norton Travel Agents' & theres this bloody women asking for one of the tutors, so I just panic & pretend to take down a message that I don't, then our tutor calls & ask if I was making phone calls during an assessment!! So yeah, that's one of the things that tends to happen to me!! Another was while in Ibiza, I had my phone in my back pocket of my trousers, I went to go to the loo, started to pull my trousers down & hear a loud splash....of course, my phones in the loo!!!! When I get back out to table, noone is surprised, this is just another Emma thing!!! I'm having a hard time remembering more things as I try really hard to block them from my memory, my friend Hannah knows so many more but I think she would be angry if I asked her at this time of night!! So I think that may have to be a story for another time!!

So....I feel a bit shortchanged, I dunno about you, I always have millions of thoughts for this but by the time I try to remember who wants to order what fish, what I have to do at home & what I need to save money for I don't have room for much more in my head!! But, um....I can't really think of much more to say, so I'll try to write notes ready for next time so I can get it all down. hehe!! So, until next time, be nice & stay safe!!!

Lots of love, Emma. xxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What room would be complete without a picture of Omar Sharif...