Friday 17 October 2008

I'm Back!!

Wooo.....two blogs in one night, look at me go!!! I should really go to bed because I'm working tomorrow & it's not looking good for the owner turning up & helping me out...but, here I am with my trusty bottle of wine writing down shit that has accumulated in my head over the weeks!
Soo....here we go....

Ok, my first little thought is that I can see how people can be tricked into thinking they can predict the future etc. I havn't been at the fish shop that long, but I have built myself a little gathering of loyal customers who have been in a few times & I know all about their tanks & fish etc. & I've actually seen one of these guys in town driving his car & he beeped & waved at me, I felt so loved!!! Well I was thinking to myself as I was sucking up poo with a water vaccum that the lady who works in focus hasn't been in for like a fortnight, maybe she's found a new fish shop, I was angered, even though I had no proof or anything, I'm just easily offended! Then not even an hour later who walks into the shop but the focus lady....did I make her come in with the power of my mind...you decide!! (or maybe she just had no need for fishy advice for 2 weeks & it was all a big coincidence??)
On this note...I am a very paranoid person, one of my big paranoias is that I'm being filmed 24/7 on some of Truman Show type thing...well, one of my fav customers who works in a stationary shop in town bought a pair of Kribensis from me today & then later in the day we had an answer phone message from him asking if I could call him for some advice, & he called me Emma. I havn't told him that was my name! & Mike (the owner) hasn't seen him cause he's been too busy. How did he know my name????

Right....another thing that has been playing on my mind is how old men can get away with being really rude for no reason!!! The other day I was walking to work minding my own business, it was raining a bit, so I had my hoody (it's a Bench one, a nice one not a 'I'm gonna stab you then rob Tescos hoody') on & had my head down (like people do in the rain). So...I was walking along the road when I walked past an old man with full waterproofs on & his umbrella up (luxuries I can't afford) who I smiled at, as you do, but he stopped and said (quite nastily) "Where's your coat....you're going to get soaked.." So I just smiled some more & did a little laugh, not quite sure what to say back, but as I walked on a little bit I got really angry....who the hell is this old man to tell me I need to wear a coat??? I can get wet if I want to!!! But then my bosses son drove past & gave me a lift...so all I could do was complain to him about the rude old man. Next time if I see him I might beat him with an umbrella....just to make myself feel a bit better!!

Ok, something else that is annoying me (wow....I've really started things off now!!) is my dreams!! Most of the time they are crazy, random, not really worth much thinking about while I'm awake. But, lately I've been having a lot of crazy dreams about my ex. Just to explain things a bit more clearly, I was with this guy for almost 5 years, throughout my time at uni, and it was great to start with, all good!! Then when I moved back to Bath he got very strange, I wasn't allowed out with him, we could only go where he wanted to, etc. So yeah, you think, 5 years together, it's ok to dream about him sometimes. But the dreams are never good on my part, there are two that really stand out to me, one of them has a very long & confusing story but to simplify it I break into his flat & am smoking some weed (which to my knowledge is something very alien to Phil) & he comes in with his brother & step-dad & they are trying to get me out but I won't leave. & the other dream is that I'm ringing his doorbell (in this dream he has an upperstorey flat) & he's shouting at me from the window telling me to fuck off with his new girlfriend & throwing cups of water on me. This is very stalker like to me....which is something I am proud to say I avoided since our breakup!! It's all very starnge to me! Should I be stalking him maybe????

Soo.....I may have ran out of things to say!! So, until I can thing of anything else which pisses me off or anything really random or exciting that happens to me, then, goodbye children!! Be nice!! xxxxx

No comments: