Friday 17 October 2008

First Ever Blog

Hello world....this is my first ever blog. Um...not quite sure what I'm doing here or what the hell I'm going to write, but hey....let's see what happens!!!
So.....um.....a little bit about me to get you excited, well I am 23 years old (& feeling every year) and currently stuck in a bit of a rut. I'm working in an aquatics shop, well I say working in, I basically run the shop, the owner pops in for about an hour a day when he's not busy elsewhere. So I do that 7 days a week, but still manage to have no money....well I havn't got the heart to bring up the fact that the minimum wage was raised 1st October, the shop is losing money like crazy!! This isn't really what I want to be doing with my life but since leaving the cats & dogs home (for reasons which still make me to angry to speak about) I havn't really found anything else I want to do or anywhere which will employ me!!!
Anywho....enough about me (for now)..... I wanted to start this blog to share my random thoughts & experiences, & also cause I recently made contact with a friend from a VERY long time ago & he had one that was really cool & it made me jealous!!! But at this moment in time I can't really think of anything exciting to say, so for now my children, this is goodbye!!! xx

No comments: